Flying - Paper Plane Flying - Paper Plane

Include some sound.

Good effort on this. The art was nice. There was just a lack of sound. Good game though.

Duck Hunt 1/2 Duck Hunt 1/2

Hahah awesome.

This is really cool! Only suggestion I have is to increase the frame rate so it runs smoother. Otherwise, great game! Brings back memories. :)

CrustClock Platform Game CrustClock Platform Game

hahaha

I know where this is from....!

GoldenClock Space Speeder GoldenClock Space Speeder

POWERFUL

Oh godd, that was GREAT

Herd (KB Game) Herd (KB Game)

Uhh

Do you have another account or something, because Throw It! aint on your drop down menu of submissions. Anyway, GREAT for 19.4 kb. How do you do all that?? ok, so graphics were good, the games were fun, and overall it was wonderful. Lookin foward to your next KB game.

Denvish responds:

Yeah, Throw It was submitted on my FLiXD account - if I'd known it was going to do so well, I would have submitted it on this account. What beats me is the fact that this, which took over a week to code and is a lot more complex, is scoring so much lower than Throw It, which was on around 4.05 at this stage. Strange.

Begginer's Flash Guide Begginer's Flash Guide

Fuck

What In the hell! Another Tutorial! i can't stand tutorials. GameCubicle already has enough tutorials for you to be a master at flash. Just making these is a way to get into the portal.
Fuck Shit Piss.

4/10

B   B

errr.

Way to many tutorials on NG. Its just an easy way to get into the portal. I like you for 1 reason. Your StrawberryClock sound board. You Lucky Son Of A Bitch.

5/10

Error responds:

;\/./\//////\//

lunch_Box lunch_Box

Uh yeah.

Classic, but boring. Add more features. Give us NG users more useful activities in this game, and you'll be on your way to Daily 3rd Place! Maybe.

8/10

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Another from The Super Flash Bros!

First Decline 3, now this game? wow! Nice work. But, i wish link could run faster.

9/10

MeanClock

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

This could be the best game on newgrounds

You two have outdone your self with this. First Alien Hominid now this. Im speechless, there is not a word that can describe this game, ok, maybe just one. EXCELENT!

10/10(SPEECHLESS)